Are you looking for new or replacement windows for your home or project? The Window and Door Shop carries these window products. The first thing you’ll need to decide about your windows is what material. The brands we partner with offer these materials:
- Aluminum: inspiring and modern with durability in mind
- Clad-Wood: wood interior with an extruded aluminum exterior
- Fiberglass: dependable, beautiful and little maintenance required
- Vinyl: budget-friendly and energy efficient
- Wood: unique and sophisticated
Things to Consider When Choosing New or Replacement Windows
Windows are a significant investment in your home. They not only have to function well and be as source of efficiency and protection, they should also be attractive. When making your choice for windows, think about these main points:
- Energy Efficiency: Keep the cold and heat out with performance glass plus save on energy bills. Look for ENERGYSTAR® certified windows to save an average of 12%.
- Return on Investment: It’s been proven that windows have a great return and are often one of the best improvements you can make that pays off when you sell your home.
- Enhance Curb Appeal: Ugly windows don’t make your home look very inviting. Spruce up your exterior with new windows.
- Window Operation: Depending on where the windows are placed, you may need a casement or sliding window over a double-hung. If you have a small space, an awning window is a good choice. We’ll work with you to determine which types of windows will work best functionally.
- Maintenance: Some materials require more maintenance than others—be sure you are choosing the right material for the level of future work you want to do.
- Noise Reduction: The right windows and glass can help reduce exterior noise. If you want to reduce noise, we can recommend the right products.
- Security: Feel safe with window frames designed to be stronger that meet and exceed California’s top standard and security codes. There are security glass options available.