TruStile MDF – TruStile pioneered the use of medium density fiberboard (MDF) as a preferred material for painted door applications, realizing its many advantages over alternative materials like natural wood. Since we introduced our MDF doors to the market, we’ve seen many impersonators.
What is MDF? – MDF is an engineered wood product made from recycled and recovered wood fiber. The durable and homogenous construction of MDF resists warping, cracking and splitting and outperforms natural wood doors for painted applications.
- Made to order and built to any size and style.
- Built with genuine stile and rail construction — never routed or stamped.
- Made with solid, super-refined MDF that provides a smoother painting surface than pine, poplar or lower-grade MDF alternatives.
- Engineered for maximum stability and durability — won’t shrink, expand or warp when exposed to environment.
- More affordable than wood doors.
- Third party certified by Scientific Certification Systems to contain 75% recycled content, making them ideal for Green building.
HARDWOOD WEDGE EDGE SYSTEM
TruStile MDF doors come standard with The Wedge, ® ourfield-proven hardwood edge system. Designed to stand up to daily use, The Wedge provides superior rigidity, stability and screw-holding power.